- We service all brands
- Free estimates
- Air Conditioner Repair & Installation
- Furnace Repair & Installation
- Minisplit installation
- Heat pump repair and installation
- Indoor air quality products
- Wifi thermostats
- Residential replacement
- Commercial replacement and repair
- Residential new construction
- Commercial new construction
- Ask about our Extended Service Agreements
- Be comfortable quick!
- Convenient Financing Available - Ask me about our special financing offers!
Our Service Areas:
Counties we service: Independence and surrounding counties
Cities we service: Batesville, Newark, Pleasant Plains, Strawberry, Newport, Grubbs, Thida, Charlotte, Cord, Cushman, Desha, Floral, Locust Grove, Magness, Oil Trough, Rosie, Salado, Sulphur Rock, Lynn and surrounding areas
It takes dedication and excellence to qualify as an Tempstar Elite Dealer. To earn this status, we've proven that we're dedicated to providing the best service possible. Best of all, this status allows us to offer two additional years of No Hassle Replacement limited warranty coverage to our customers.
When you call an Tempstar Elite Dealer, you get a technician that can provide:
- Expertise - You can relax knowing your Tempstar Elite Dealer technician is a knowledgeable professional.
- Product knowledge - We can offer expertise on which of our products best meet your needs and we're up-to-date with the latest in comfort technology and training.
- Payment options - We offer financing so you have the option of paying for your purchase with monthly installments instead of the full price at purchase.
- Peace-of-mind - As an Elite Dealer, we can offer two additional years of No Hassle Replacement™ limited warranty coverage on qualifying products, in addition to our standard 10-year parts limited warranty for your continued comfort.
The warm air flowing through your home during the cold winter months is probably not something you spend much time thinking about. Check out tips from Bennett Heating and Air Conditioning on how to keep your heat running at peak condition.
Air Conditioner Repair
The cool air flowing through your home during the hot summer months is probably not something you spend much time thinking about. View our Cooling Season page to see tips from Bennett Heating and Air Conditioning to keep you air conditioning working in peak condition.
Did you know as much as half of the energy used in your home goes towards heating and cooling? Luckily, there are a few steps you can take to help reduce your energy bill all year long.